Webseite UMCH | Universitätsmedizin Neumarkt a. M. Campus Hamburg
The University Targu Mures Medical Campus Hamburg (UMCH) trains future medical doctors in its 6-year-study programme in human medicine at its campus in Hamburg-Bahrenfeld (Albert-Einstein-Ring 11 – 15, 22761 Hamburg). As the only university in Germany, it offers its medical study programme in English.
UMCH invites applications for the position as lecturer in physics / biophysics, for our preparatory cours from April 19th until July 16th
The prospective job holder will be appointed as a self-employed lecturer for teaching in the study and course programme at UMCH. He/she plans and structures his/her courses independently.
- A total of 60 teaching hours and 12 preperation hours.
- The possibility of commissioning further courses.
- State-of-the-art laboratories, excellent and digital equipment.
- Free space to create your own ideas as well as the opportunity to design your workflow yourself.
- Discounts in our cafeteria.
- Free drinks.
The lecturer will be responsible for:
- Teaching seminars in modules on physics and biophysics in the context of the English-language study programme in human medicine.
- Planning lessons and teaching courses in accordance with the curriculum.
- Distributing scripts and study materials.
- Holding examinations.
- Supervising students in laboratories and groups works (in the context of his/her lecturing activities).
- Consulting and coordinating all relevant educational activities with other lecturers and the dean.
- A master’s degree in natural sciences, preferably in physics or a closely related field. Completed or almost completed Ph.D. degrees will be considered an asset.
- Ideally, the prospective job holder has teaching experiences in physics.
- High level of motivation, conscientiousness, and reliability.
- Excellent command of English (preferably on a (almost) native level), as the study programme is offered in English.
For all kinds of questions regarding this job, contact Ms. Shelby Erdie (phone: +49 (0) 5151 60969-1323).
Please send your digital application (including CV, relevant diplomas, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com