Webseite UMCH | Universitätsmedizin Neumarkt a. M. Campus Hamburg
CPE Europe GmbH, as campus operator of the University Targu Mures Medical Campus Hamburg (UMCH), offers English-speaking preparatory courses for future medical studies in its facilities in Hamburg-Bahrenfeld (Albert-Einstein-Ring 11 – 15, 22761 Hamburg).
For these preparatory courses, CPE Europe invites applications for the following position:
Lecturer in physics / mathematics for approx. 5 hours teaching per week
(beginning immediately or as soon as possible).
The prospective job holder will be appointed as a self-employed lecturer for teaching in aforementioned course program. He/she plans and structures his/her courses independently.
The lecturer will be responsible for:
- Teaching physics and mathematics (on A-level / university level) for prospective medical studies in English.
- Planning lessons and teaching courses in accordance with the curriculum.
- Distributing scripts and study materials.
- Holding examinations.
- Supervising students in laboratories and groups works (in the context of his/her lecturing activities).
- Consulting and coordinating all relevant educational activities with other lecturers and the coordination team.
- A master’s degree in natural sciences, preferably in physics or a closely related field. Completed or almost completed Ph.D. degrees will be considered an asset.
- Ideally, the prospective job holder has teaching experiences in physics.
- High level of motivation, conscientiousness, and reliability.
- Excellent command of English (preferably on a (almost) native level), as the course is offered in English.
For all kinds of questions regarding this job, contact Mrs. Shelby Erdie (phone: +49 (0) 5151 60969-1323).
Please send your digital application (including CV, relevant diplomas, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com