Continue your medical studies at UMCH

You already started studying medicine at another university?

Continue your studies from the 2nd academic year at UMCH in Hamburg.

Scanned documents to be submitted

Transcript of Records in English

If the document is only available in another language, please submit an English translation.

Syllabus of your previous university

This must contain the amount of ECTS points you have received per subject as well as the number of hours per subject.

Transfer Request Questionnaire in English

Please fill out the corresponding PDF form, save it, scan it and send it together with the scans of the above mentioned documents to

Download: Transfer Request Questionnaire